Wednesday 2 January 2013

the year ahead

a new year is here and its time to take on the 365 films in 365 days challenge!
having failed heroically to keep track by the end of march last year it was a pretty feeble effort on my part.
but this year is gonna be different, but at the same time im pretty sure i started out the same way last year!
also in an ingenious spot of thinking i also figured i should be making more use of this page, and since i became the rock and heavy metal DJ for my local radio station, they gave me a two hour show!!!
i know i cant believe it either, i thought i should have some way of people being able to see what i played incase they missed it through my bad pronounciation or missed the beginning or whatever, sooooo my setlists and links to the free material i also play will also be listed here.
my plan is to update the films every couple of days and the radio stuff weekly.
hopefully you guys might find some use of this, or at least some entertainment within these collections of words im typing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment