Sunday 24 February 2013

Set List 23/02/13

Another week has drifted on by and I got let loose on the airwaves and at you all!
This is what I played for you all.

Absent Distance - Asteroid
The Tea Party - The Bazaar
To My Surprise - Sunday
3 Colours Red - This is my Hollywood
Metallica - 2 x 4
Corrosion of Conformity - Redemption city
DEMO OF THE WEEK
Harvester - Atom splitter
Floodgate - Through my days into night
Audioslave - Show me how to live
Monster Magnet - God says no
Ash - Clones
Royal Republic - Save the nation
FIGHT CLUB
Green Day - Chump
The Offspring - What happened to you?
Rancid - Roots radicals
Green Day - In the end
The Offspring - Gotta get away
Rancid - Ruby Soho
Green Day - Basket case
The Offspring - It`ll be a long time
Rancid - Avenues and alleyways
Green Day - Welcome to paradise
The Offspring - Come out and play
Rancid - Timebomb
Fightstar - Fear of the dark
Kilgore - A lullaby for your casket
Nine Inch Nails - Heresy
Lacuna Coil - trip the darkness

Another great show stuffed to the gills with great tunes and a storming fight club.
I hope everybody enjoyed the show and that you all have a great week, and if you missed it you can stream this (soon!) and some previous shows from my Mixcloud page! http://www.mixcloud.com/spikeyben/

No comments:

Post a Comment