Monday 15 July 2013

playlist 13/07/13

here is my playlist from my show which aired on the 13th july 2013

jimmy eat world - i will steal you back
young guns - bones
twin atlantic - make a beast of myself
mallory knox - death rattle
metastate - cigaretto stiletto
barkmarket - visible cow
DEMO OF THE WEEK
the gravity guild - my own worst enemy
transplants - come around
kids in glass houses - drive
blood command - hand us the alpha male
enter shikari - the paddington frisk
seven crowns - no man is
falling in reverse - alone
Covered Up...... a collection of my fave covers!
our last night - skyfall
orgy - blue monday
dope - people are people
murderdolls - white wedding
limp bizkit - faith
marilyn manson - tainted love
afi - head like a hole
metalica - die,die my darling
black spiders - kicked in the teeth
letlive. - banshee(ghost fame)
bring me the horizon - house of wolves
entombed - say it in slugs
heart in hand - life goes on
the dillinger escape plan - milk lizard
snapcase - bleeding orange
airbourne - live it up

as you can see it was a great show, and i had great fun with some excellent covers!!
im gonna upload the show to mixcloud and here it is.......
http://www.mixcloud.com/spikeyben/the-pit-july-13-2013/
in the meantime if you wanna listen live you can on a saturday night from 8pm UK time on 105.5Fm or at http://www.wcrfm.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment