Sunday 24 March 2013

Set List 09/03/13

The Girly Show
Essentially a show dedicated to the ladies in my life and world of music!

Emily Curtis - What`s it for?
Robyn - Indestructable
Hooverphonic - 2Wicky
Digital Daggers - The Devil Within (piano version)
Kosheen - All in my head
Melissa Williamson - You`re not here
Origa - Date of rebirth
DEMO OF THE WEEK
Rake Garden - Tender Sugar
P!nk - Trouble
No Doubt - Hella Good
Prodigy - Hotride
Skunk Anansie - My ugly boy
The Gathering - Sand & Mercury
In This Moment - A star-crossed wasteland
Lullacry - Crucify my heart
Lacuna Coil - Our Truth
Whorse - Call me out
NY Loose - Apathy is golden
Genitorturers - Public Enemy #1
Blood Stain Child - Stargazer
COVER OF THE WEEK
My Ruin - Tainted Love
The Birthday Massacre - Red Stars
Garbage - Control
Itch - Enigma
Royal Thunder - Whispering World
Otep - Ghostflowers
The Distillers - City of angels

Another great show that I really enjoyed putting together, I hope you guys enjoyed listening to it
If you missed it, you can hear it all here.....
http://www.mixcloud.com/spikeyben/march-9th-2013-the-girly-show/

No comments:

Post a Comment