Sunday 24 March 2013

Set List 16/03/13

Epitaph Records Special
This week I decided to do something a little special, an entire show dedicated to what is probably the most influential show on my musical existence, were it not for this label I dont know where I would have ended up! As such the whole 2 hours are dedicated to artists past and present from the Epitaph roster.

Bad Religion - We`re only gonna die(from our own arrogance)
Atmosphere - Bird sings why the caged I knows
59 Times the Pain - Calling the public
Tiger Army - Incoporeal
Rancid - It`s quite alright
Dwarves - Everybody`s girl
The Bouncing Souls - True believers
Voodoo Glow Skulls - Stranded in the jungle
NOFX - Olympia,WA
Zeke - Evil Dead
Flogging Molly - Whats left of the flag
The Beatsteaks - We have to figure this out tonight
Dropkick Murphys - Heroes from our past
New Bomb Turks - Automatic teller
Hot Water Music - Wayfarer
I Against I - Ordinary fight
Pennywise - The world
Downset - Pure trauma
Madball - Hold it down
Bad Religion - The defense
Bad Religion - 21st Century (digital boy)
Bad Religion - American Jesus
Bad Religion - The biggest killer in American history
Alkaline Trio - I wanna be a Warhol
The (International) Noise Conspiracy - A new morning,changing weather
Transplants - Quick death
Motion City Soundtrack - Don`t call it a comeback
Bombshell Rocks - Warpath
Vision - Close minded
No Fun At All - Lose another friend
Pulley - Gone
All - Worlds on heroin
Millencolin - Fingers crossed
The Offspring - All I want
The Distillers - I am a revenant
H2O - Everready
F-Minus - Sweating blood
Death by Stereo - Wasted words
Bad Religion - Prove it

a show that I am stupidly proud of! and easily the most tunes I have crammed into one show, I hope you enjoyed it, if you even half as much enjoyed it as much as i did making it, then you had a pretty darned good 2 hours!
if you missed it, then you can catch it again here..........
http://www.mixcloud.com/spikeyben/16-march-2013-epitaph-special/

No comments:

Post a Comment