Wednesday 17 April 2013

Setlist April 13th

After gimmicks all over the place, it was time for me to get back to doing what I first set out to do, playing the tunes I love!
This week I had all the regular features and a brief history of Powerman 5000 thrown into the middle!

Life of Agony - Weeds
Oleander - Don`t break my fall
Alkaline Trio - I wanna be a Warhol
Sinch - Something more
Anti-Flag - The ranks of the masses rising
Cold - Confession
Second Coming - Soft
DEMO OF THE WEEK
Dead Pop Club - Freaks & Geeks
311 - You get worked
Royal Republic - Addictive
Misfits - Dust to dust
Danzig - Mother
In This Moment - Blood
Snovonne - Toys
Lacuna Coil - Intoxicated
.....a brief history of........Powerman 5000
Strike the match
Earth vs. Me
Supernova goes pop
Danger is go!
Free
Return to the city of the dead
Show me what you got
When worlds collide
COVER OF THE WEEK
Powerman 5000 - Electric avenue
Static-X - Cold
Stuck Mojo - Mental Melt Down
Deftones - Back to school
This is Menace - Oversight Featuring Colin Doran
Deez Nuts - Band of brothers Featuring Sam Carter
Mary Beats Jane - Neighborhood Psycho

really really enjoyed this show, back to doing what i started this whole thing for in the first place!
if you missed it you can check it out at............
http://www.mixcloud.com/spikeyben/the-pit-13th-april-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment